These Derby Worx Precision Stock Pinewood Derby Wheels are official BSA wheels that are precision machined on the outside and will meet any rule book. These wheels can be raced without any additional preparation. Set of four wheels.
Precision Stock Features:
• Mold matched
• Only 2.5 grams
• Wheel bores reamed perfectly round and smooth
• Inner and outer hub faces squared
• Wheel tread is CNC lathed with True Track Tread
• Machined perfectly round
• Tread surface machined perfectly flat
• Maintains the look of a stock BSA wheel
•The weight of the wheel is reduced 2.5 grams each
• Official BSA lettering is still visible… Perfectly legal
•The inside wheel hub is lightly beveled (coned) to reduce contact with the car body
What does this do for your car?
• Round and smooth wheels roll much faster than standard wheels
• Weight reduction provides a faster start because of low start up inertia
• Weight reduction improves the balance of the wheel for a stable and faster ride
• Beveled hub reduces the rubbing and braking when the wheel hub contacts the car body
• These wheels will make your car faster
Note: Lighter wheels are only one of many factors that make a fast car. Light wheels alone may not improve your speeds. In addition to light wheels you must also have adequate lubrication, alignment and weight placement.
These wheels are totally legal for most Pinewood Derby rules. Please check your local rules to see what wheels are permitted.
Official BSA Pinewood Derby Wheel Comparison
DWXPS01 - UPC 13964678109
At only 1.0 grams the Pro Ultra Lite Wheels are the fastest BSA Pinewood Derby Wheels on the market. The next fastest are the Pro Inertia Lite Wheels at only 1.8 grams. The Pro Inertia Lite Wheels leaves the BSA writing on the inside making them legal for most BSA Pinewood Derby rules. Check your local rules to see what wheel modifications are permitted.