Derby Worx Pro-Bore Wax
The Derby Worx Pro-Bore Wax takes wheel bore treatment to a whole new level. This plastic-safe wax will put a mirror-like shine on the wheel bore, reducing friction and improving performance.
Laboratory testing has proven that waxing the wheel bores will significantly improve the performance of your Pinewood Derby car. Using the Derby Worx Pro-Bore Wax will further reduce the coefficient of friction, allowing the wheels to spin more freely... This means more speed!
The Derby Worx Pro-Bore Wax works best when used in combination with a bore polish such as Micro-Gloss and Micro Finish. Waxing the wheel bores should be the last step in wheel preparation before lubrication.
- Pro-Bore Wax
- Two Applicators
Pro-Bore Wax Instructions:
1. Apply a drop of Pro-Bore Wax to a narrow piece of applicator
2. Slide the applicator into the wheel bore and rotate
3. Completely coat the bore with wax
4. Remove the pipe cleaner and set the wheel aside
5. Repeat the above steps with the remaining wheels
6. Allow wax to dry for 30 minutes
7. Insert a dry wide piece of applicator into a wheel bore
8. Move the dry applicator back and forth to buff the wax
9. Repeat for the other three wheels
10. Buff any wax on the hubs as needed with a soft cloth