Derby Worx Pro BSA 2 Groove Axles
Rated "Best Choice" for 2015. These are our FASTEST Official BSA Pinewood Derby axles and our #1 top selling axles.
These are official BSA Pinewood Derby axles that have been machined, grooved and polished to give you an extra fast car. The two grooves around the axle shaft serve two purposes: 1) They create less surface contact between the axle and wheel bore. 2) They create graphite reservoirs to store graphite for better lubrication.
Most tests confirm that properly prepared grooved axles are the fastest BSA axles available.
These axles are legal for most BSA pack rules. You can use these axles as is, or fine polish them with one of our axle polishing kits.
Includes 4 axles
• Axles hand selected for best quality
• Burrs and crimp marks are machined and removed
• Axle shaft is machined perfectly round
• Two large grooves are precision lathed
• Inside of axle head is machine beveled to reduce contact with wheel hub
• Axle shaft is moderately polished
These axles are totally legal for most BSA Pinewood Derby races. However, please check your local rules to determine for sure what axles are permitted.