Speed Block Features:
• Machine Cut Body
• Official BSA Pinewood Derby Dimensions
• Precision Drilled Axle Holes
• Raised Left Front
• Extended Wheelbase
• BSA Pinewood Derby Legal
• 7" long x 1 ¾" wide
• Machine Cut Body: This pine body is ready to sand, paint and apply decals. It has been precision cut from high grade pine for perfect balance, symmetry and accuracy.
• Precision Drilled Axle Holes: These axle holes are precision drilled on a machine jig to ensure that all four holes are perfectly straight, square to the body and parallel to each other. This eliminates wheel binding and allows for a much faster car.
• Raised Left Front Axle: The left front axle hole is drilled slightly higher than the other three. Rolling on only three wheels decreases the start-up inertia required to get the car up to speed. So, the car reaches its top speed sooner.
• Extended Wheelbase: This body comes with axle holes drilled for an extended wheelbase. If rules allow… use an extended wheelbase because they place the axles holes as far back/forward as possible to increase the distance between wheels without violating the maximum length rule. Extending the wheelbase increases the stability of the car thus decreasing wobble and increasing speed.
• Meets BSA Pinewood Derby Specifications: This body satisfies all BSA Pinewood Derby dimensional requirements. 7" long x 1 ¾" wide.