Officially Licensed BSA Product
Revell Dragster Pinewood Derby Car Kit
No one is really sure where the word “dragster” came from, but everyone knows what it means. Dragsters are the impossibly long, incredibly fast “rail jobs” with massive rear tires for traction and spoked front wheels for steering. Once you’ve seen a dragster, you’ll never forget it.
Now you get the chance to become a Pinewood Derby® speed demon with this thrilling Dragster kit. It comes with virtually everything you need to be competition-ready fast, including a preshaped body and race-legal wheels and axles. A stick-on chassis weight allows additional fine-tuning, while the Raceday Log/Tips and Tricks Book is loaded with helpful hints on how to cross the finish line first.
Why our Pinewood Derby® racers stand out:
• Official BSA Pinewood Derby wheels and axles included! Unlike some other kits, Racer Kits include official BSA Pinewood Derby® wheels and axles. That makes them a convenience for you, instead of something extra to buy.
• A better body. Racer bodies give you a head start on good looks. They’re CAD-drawn and preshaped to eliminate unnecessary shaping work. Sand it smooth…and you’re ready to paint.
• Sandpaper and decals included. The sandpaper you need? It’s included, along with onepeel & stick decal sheet. Let the good looks roll!
• Weight for performance tuning. Make sure your car’s weight is race legal on race day. You can remove excess weight by breaking sections at the scores — and secure the weight to the chassis just by sticking it on.
• Pinewood Derby® Raceday Log/Tips and Tricks Book. A must-have for the serious competitor. There are 16 pages of performance secrets and how-to’s for pre-race tuning, and space for recording setups, times, races and results!
• Injection-molded detail parts. Your Dragster racer can be made more realistic with the included engine, driver helmet and roll cage. All arrive painted and ready to install!
This Racer Car Kit Includes:
• Shaped wood block
• Four each of official BSA wheels and axles
• Molded & painted engine, roll cage and driver helmet
• One sheet each of 120- and 220-grit sandpaper
• One peel & stick decal sheet
• Four screws
• A 1.8-ounce, stick-on chassis weight
• Official Pinewood Derby® Raceday Log/Tips & Tricks book
• Photo-illustrated instructions
Racer Car Kit (includes everything listed above) $10.99