With the Standard BSA Pinewood Derby Wheelbase
The Derby Monkey Speed Block with precision drilled axle holes located at the standard BSA Pinewood Derby wheelbase location is ready for action. Official BSA Pinewood Derby dimensions.
Speed Block Features:
• Machine Cut Body
• Official BSA Pinewood Derby Dimensions
• Precision Drilled Axle Holes
• Raised Left Front
• Standard BSA Pinewood Derby Wheelbase
• BSA Pinewood Derby Legal
• 7" long x 1 ¾" wide
• Machine Cut Body: This pine body is ready to sand, paint and apply decals. It has been precision cut from high grade pine for perfect balance, symmetry and accuracy.
• Precision Drilled Axle Holes: These axle holes are precision drilled on a machine jig to ensure that all four holes are perfectly straight, square to the body and parallel to each other. This eliminates wheel binding and allows for a much faster car.
• Raised Left Front Axle: The left front axle hole is drilled slightly higher than the other three. Rolling on only three wheels decreases the start-up inertia required to get the car up to speed. So, the car reaches its top speed sooner.
• Standard BSA Pinewood Derby Wheelbase: Precision axle holes drilled for the Standard BSA Pinewood Derby wheelbase.
• Meets BSA Pinewood Derby Specifications: This body satisfies all BSA Pinewood Derby dimensional requirements. 7" long x 1 ¾" wide.